WELCOME TO MY BLOGSPOT

SPARKLE BRIGHT


27th March 2017, Monday


Hello everybody! 

       SPARKLE BRIGHT is an all new blog-spot where you can find amusing home made quickies to get that extra sparkle on your face. Well, this is not just for your beautiful faces, but for everyone around who wants to jump into the bright side of your life. I'm gonna be posting things that I've tried and have experimented with. I'm not into using much of cosmetics.. But, yeah, all of our skin, hair and beauty needs to be taken care.

Am I here to tip you'all on using the right cosmetic???!!

DEFINITELY NAAH.

Sparkle Bright is going to be your partner, your best friend, your counsellor, your philosopher, your tutor, may be?!

I'm so glad and excited to introduce the blog-spot which is gonna:

1. change the way you look at your life,
2. make you love yourself more,
3. make you respect values,
4. teach you good deeds,
5. put you to positive vibe,
6. build you strong in terms of your personality,

etc., there are a lot more in here!!

Disclaimer: All the content I post here are my own views to it. And with respect to my own research on it. It does not include those who have issues of skin sensitivity/ allergies (with respect to skincare tips). No intentions of hurting or harming anyone's sentiment. No personal vengeance. Everybody's viewpoint is different! So is mine. Do not get hurt if I post my opinions on anything.

Thanks alot!

Welcome to the new start, SPARKLE BRIGHT.

Lots of love,
Preetha

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SMILE SELFIE ACTIVITY

SELF GRATITUDE

TRADITION SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY (TSR)